- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Exposure to basic computer programming
- Past experience with data analysis
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE?
Please provide us with your email, and we will send you additional information you should find useful in guiding your decision.
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY?
We welcome your interest in our program, and want to be sure you are fully aware of what is expected of you:
|CERTIFIED DATA SPECIALIST|
|Full-Time Bootcamp||12 weeks, 5 hr/day||$18,888|
|Part-Time Bootcamp||12 weeks, 2 nights/wk||$4,888-$9,500|
|DATA 101||6 hours||$299|
More details of individual programs are available below.
If you are ready to move forward and secure your spot, we'd like to set up a one-on-one interview. Please complete the form below and a Principal Analytics Prep representative will contact you:
CERTIFIED DATA SPECIALIST BOOTCAMP - FULL-TIME
Comprehensive, hands-on practical training and career coaching from industry veterans in foundational skills for career transition into data science & analytics. Leads to Certified Data Specialist
Perfect for new careers in data science & analytics!
· Statistical Reasoning · Analytics Strategy · Machine Learning · R · Python · SQL · Cloud · Mini-MBA · Data Visualization · Business Communications · and MORE!
12 weeks: July 15 to Oct 8, 2019
5 hours per day: 9:30am-12:00pm; 1:30-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
May 15, 2019
June 5, 2019
CERTIFIED DATA SPECIALIST BOOTCAMP - PART-TIME - LEVEL 1
Steady-paced, hands-on practical training from industry veterans in core and applied skills for data science & analytics. Leads to Certified Data Specialist
For acquiring new data skills in the evening!
· Statistical Reasoning · Analytics Strategy · SQL · Python · Power Excel · Web Technologies
12 weeks: March 4 to May 22, 2019
5 hours per week: 6:30-9:00pm, Monday & Wednesday
January 15, 2019
February 5, 2019
The only Introduction to Data Science that trains you to learn Data Science from the ground up
For anyone getting into data science
· Command-line interfaces · Servers and networks · APIs · Cloud · Analytics Strategy · Statistical Foundations · and MORE!
2 sessions: Apr 6 & 7, 2019; Apr 23 & 30, 2019; May 4 & 5, 2019; May 14 & 21, 2019
6 hours: Weeknight - 6:30-9:30pm; Weekend - 1:00-4:00pm