PRINCIPAL ANALYTICS PREP
Principal Analytics Prep offers next-generation data science and analytics training that meets the needs of industry. Designed and taught by recognized experts with at least 10 years of industry practice, our training programs feature a comprehensive curriculum, balancing the arts and sciences, data and intuition, coding and critical thinking, book smarts and street smarts. Founded at the Harvard Business School Startup Studio in New York City, the company’s mission is to equip the next generation of business professionals with the right mindset and skills to thrive in the Data Revolution.
Designed by Industry Veterans, for Industry
- We teach practical skills beyond textbooks or research papers;
- We develop critical thinking and problem-solving acumen;
- We expose students to realistic business scenarios with unclear objectives, conflicting goals, and uncertain outcomes;
- We feature high-touch, in-person instruction from industry experts, and encourage deep interactions between students and instructors.
- Director of Data Technologies at a top entertainment company for 30+ years
- Managing partner of a top analytics consulting firm
- Head of data at a top 10 online property
- Head of development of one of the top browsers
- VP of marketing at one of the top healthcare marketing agencies