A GAME-CHANGER FOR YOUR CAREER
- Data is the great game changer in our society in the 21st century. Hiring managers value our graduates for their well-rounded training with practical skills in coding and technologies, statistics and analytics, and business. Our graduates are equally comfortable with the art and the science of data exploration, analyses, interpretation and communication.
- Earning our analytics certificate or data science certificate sends hiring managers a strong signal of commitment toward your new career in the data-sphere.
- Our Big Data training offers more hours of instruction and more personalized career coaching than a data science degree at an accredited university.
- Our graduates have landed jobs as soon as one week after completing our data analytics bootcamps and accelerator programs, with titles such as those below. The diversity of jobs and industries our students land in reflects the comprehensive, and broad nature of our curriculum, and the wealth of industry expertise of our instructors and our professional networks.
Data scientist at an analytics consulting specialist
Data analyst at a leading advertising agency
Full-stack engineer at a financial data startup
Database & IT Lead at a well-known non-profit organization
Business intelligence analyst at a digital toy manufacturer
Buiness data analyst at a high-profile fashion startup
Clinical performance management analyst at a large healthcare insurer
Program evaluation analyst at a leading public university
- Our founder and data analytics guru, Kaiser Fung, has led and coached data teams at SiriusXM, Vimeo, and American Express, in addition to educating data analysts and scientists at Columbia and New York Universities.
PRINCIPAL ANALYTICS PREP CAN OPEN THE DOOR!
Principal Analytics Prep provides an in-person, high-touch, small-class-size experience for all students. We believe these are the optimal conditions for intensive, fast-paced learning. Our faculty is drawn from industry veterans from large and small companies, a variety of industries, and a mix of academic backgrounds. The typical instructor has over 10 years of experience in data science/analytics and has held senior positions with hiring responsibilities.
We have graduates of Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, Columbia, Brown, Georgia Tech, and other top universities. Prior and current employers of our instructors include IBM, New York Times, SiriusXM Radio, HBO, Buzzfeed, Pfizer, New York Life, Icahn Associates, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, PwC, American Express, and so on. Principal Analytics Prep also maintains a network of supporters who act as mentors, advisors and guest lecturers.
Because our instructors have been senior-level employees at businesses where they have hiring responsibilities, they design courses that have a razor-sharp focus on practical skills that hiring managers demand from job candidates.
The typical instructor brings 10 to 30 years of practical experience to the classroom. Prior and current employers of our instructors include IBM, New York Times, SiriusXM Radio, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, AT&T, Buzzfeed, Icahn Associates, PwC, American Express, Citibank, New York Life, Pfizer, Mount Sinai, and so on. During your program, you will meet experts from numerous industries and specializations. Our past students have received plenty of support and guidance from instructors during their job search. Many alumni keep in touch with instructors throughout their careers.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH...
Practical skills courses taught by tenured industry experts and hiring managers
Balanced and comprehensive coverage of essentials of business analytics and data science, including statistics courses, coding workshops, and business knowledge
Elite quality program with small class size at professional-grade facility in New York City
Access to our deep network of practitioners, with 10-30 years of industry experience
Continuous career coaching throughout your job search